Profitable Custom Window Treatment Business – FOR SALE
- Over the years the owners have maintained a strong public presence and have developed robust name recognition in the market place.
- They have developed a significant client database which will go to the new owner
- The well established custom window treatment business has been serving the St. Croix Valley and East Metro since 1988. Owners are ready to retire.
- Owner brings the Mobile Showroom to the customers who benefit from full size working hand samples in their home for the best real life lighting and color experience.
- The reputable owners are known for their one-on-one customer experience. They measure, install and stand behind their work.
- The new owner may choose to focus primarily on selling increasing revenue significantly. Hunter Douglas offers a professional installer service freeing up the owner to make more appointments and increase revenue.
- This profitable home based business offers a fast order life cycle. It typically takes 2-4 weeks from measuring to installation.
- Working from home offers the best benefits of owning your own business; flexible working hours, being your own boss, scale up or scale down quickly, reduce overhead, and skip the commute.
Growth & Expansion Opportunities
- Focus on client sales appointments and take advantage of the Hunter Douglas professionals to measure and install.
- Actively sell the owners Custom Closet product.
- The St. Croix area is booming with new housing projects, roads expansions, and new businesses are popping up along major arteries. In fact, St. Croix County is the fasted growing area of WI.
- The 2024 census is predicting a 4% population growth from 2019.
- The average house value is over $350,000 which is consistent with the demographics of a custom window covering client.
- The average household income in the 5 mile surrounding area of Hudson is nearly $110,000 – a strong match for clients seeking out custom products.